Sunday, March 14, 2010

Working Sunday

Today is Sunday, at first i was planned to wake up at 10 bcos i wana go Toowong to buy some stuffs, but when the my alarm ring i switch it off den i stay on my bed till 11 am den i wake up, den i call jairal to ask him to acc me go buy stuffs...but, when i was in jairal's house i just realize that they have the paper that i need, therefore, i cancel my plan n go bak to my house...after that, at 3.15pm i get ready to go for work. Today was not tat busy at subway, mb it was sunday or its rainy day, there are less customer walking around there....so v closed the shop early at 9.40pm..after that, i called my dear baby joyce cos she told me some interesting things...hehehe....it makes me so damn excited...hahahaha....i happy for her cos at last she gonna get a really good guy...i hope she will success n not tat nervous....hope they can try it out la...heheheheh....

babe joyce, all the best to u o...muackzzz..love ya<3
My baby boy, tomoro is ur first day of working o...hope u will enjoy it like i do o....heheh..miss u~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment