Thursday, March 18, 2010

Exercise

Halo mina-san~tataii-ma~hmm, i din update my blog for 3 days dy man, if todayi dun update agen ah, im for sure will be lazy agen wan lo...tis few days nothing happeing, but today different, bcos i went for a jogged with jairal just now, i haven been jogging for more den a year man...so today when i jog with jai tat tym many problem come out, muscle pain la, leg itchi la bla bla bla, even jai oso say i manu problem tis..although my baby boy told me i need to take a deep breath den after 3 steps den breathe it out it will feel better, but im rili lazy dy tat tym so at last end up tiring n breathe oso hard..lolz...ahahha...therefore, i decide to go exercise once a week...although some ppl think tat its not enuf...bt better den nth la...heheeh...

beside that, today i just receive a msg from 3 service, they said i have over used the caps usage for 68 dollars, tis make me kinda headache...aiks...so i plan to upgrade to plan cos i might better den de caps i hav now....hmmm..wondering~~

n the other hand, ydy i webcam with my boy agen, v keep tok bout horoscope n it is fun though~~heheheh....den after finish webcaming with my boy i went to chit chating with my sis till 2 sth man...lolz...hahahah...

kla...nth to much to say liao lo~~I miss all my DEARSSSSS & BABESSS lot man...n of cos my baby boy~~hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment