Friday, March 12, 2010

On Friday night

It was really tired on Friday, because i have to wake up early at 7.30 am to go to uni on time, however, i still kinda late to class..sobs....T.T bt at least i get to take my attendance la..
anyway, my class from 9 am till 6 sth in the afternoon...den after that i was rushing home cos at nite 7 pm there was a farewell party at Joyce's place who is my sis's buddy. But alto v went there early , there are still not much ppl there yet, so v waited for anothes 1 n a half hour then can eat... tat tym i was so damn hungry, hungry till i shud eat more but i eat less...heheheh....
Then, around 10 sth Jairal was there as well, he so funny cos he drink 2 bottles of beer n his body is just RED like a LOBSTER...LOLZ...hahaha...i gt tak his red body pic, will gonna upload soon~hehe~
After me n my sis reach home, i had webcam with my boy..hehehe...first tym...n i saw his new hairstyle, rili look so good boy..hahhaha....but he still say wana cut it to bald...and OF COS, i say NO~hehehe...v chat for a while den because of the line was suckzz, v stop video call den went to sleep~ehheheh...

kla...tats it for my friday~~^*^

No comments:

Post a Comment