Monday, March 29, 2010

Assignment~~Working~~

I'm back again my dear friends..hehe..

This few days I was just busying with my assignment and no time to update my blog, and i feel bad. Anyway, today i just hand in one assignment and still got another 2 to hand in on Wednesday and Monday!!!argh!!!!~~~ Help me out man!!! Besides that, i feel kinda no mood after finish working at 10pm, because this coming week i only have 8 hours with 1 shift, it is totally not enough for me, I NEED MONEY!!! NO MONEY NO LIFE ah~~ai...Therefore, i plan to call my boss tomorrow or maybe the day after tomorrow, i want to request more shift next week because it is my mid sem break, so i have a lot of time to work...hehehe...and earn money~hehe...

Anyway, i very miss my home, i want to go home..sobs sobs...and of course i miss my boy, Zz..heheh...may be need to wait till my second semester sem break den can have a meet since he need to work till end of Jan next year~~T.T Never mind, i will wait!!!hehehe....

Okay, today update till here first then.

No comments:

Post a Comment