Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New Year New Life New Experience!!!

Hello everyone..i'm back to my blog now, some of my friends told me i should keep update my blog so they can know what im doin recently, n sorry my dear frens, cos just start my uni life tats y kinda bz for my enrolment n some studies....hehehe...so now gt time then i feel free to update la...after today i will keep on update my blog la....hehehe..

First of all, in the 2 weeks CNY holiday in KK i was rili have a great great time with all my dearest frensss, and of cos i have a BF now, he is awesome for me, nice good n kind...heheheheh....some of my fren say its kinda too fast for me n him to get started, but who cares, as long as me n him is happy wat..rite??hehehhe...and in this CNY i have went to Clubing with my dearest fren, n of cos, 1 of the clubing nite make us BI n of cos i did do some crazy things, once i think bak bout it i kinda feel embarrassing..hahha..bt who cares, it's over...but v really really enjoy tat nite n plan NXT tym to get BI agen..lolz..hahaha

secondly, my uni life was kinda sucksss, when i just reach de uni, i was like need used about 15 mins to look for the class. the class timetable was rili sucks as well, cos i have class everyday and therefore i cant get to arrange my wroking time nicely, tis make me kinda headache..bt who care, let the flow be~~hehehe... anyway, i met new frens der, err, not rili fren bt groupmate..hehehe...i was trying to look tok to the australian n form a assessment group with them, so i can improve my english lots..hehhehe...
oops!!i left sth, my babess keep remind me to post my diploma result here bt i keep forgt...lolz...hahha..ok, alto not a super good result but i kinda happy with it, bcos at least i can get into to uni life..i gt ALL PASS!!!n of course i COMPLETE the diploma~~hehehe

Besides that, last week i was rili very tired bcos i work everyday nite, n nxt day v to wake up early for the early morning class...so once the calss end i just went bak home n get a sleep...hehehe...not bad...and bcos of my bzness i feel so bad n guilty to my boy, cos this make me seldom look for him...bt he is a understading guy, he din get mad...how nice is him huh~~hahahah

lastly, today at first i hv class at 2 but i din go to tat class, cos is just 1 n half hour class..so..i jz skip n stay at home doin my assessment lo...hehehehe.....

kla...now i have nth much to say la...tomoro den update la if gt anything else happen..hehhe...

miss u guys~~muackzzz^*^

2 comments:

  1. yoyoyyoooo!!!
    who cares????? haha!!! ur motto!!! LOL!!
    its true tat u n zephnian happy dy can dy, dont care distance, birthdate, how long u both been crushing each other. haha! who cares?!

    n oh yeahhh!!! finally all of us steppped into uni life liao!! finally all of us experienced finding class, knowing new friends and so on! Fun or not?? very nervous kan. very excited kan! like TV kan! my campus punyalah many pretty girls n handsome boys. I want to bang my head on the wall liao.

    hhaa!! ur life is really busy lo baby. when u freee u update la. use ur iPhone wisely!!!
    gtg for classsss!!! im latteeee!!!!!

    i love u babbyyyyyy!!!
    Gambatehhhhhh!!!!!
    and goooodddd luckk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLZ..hahaha...my motto...wakkaka...who cares!!is true ma...wat to cares jeh...i dun k mai dak lo...lolz...hahaha....yeah..all of us now step in uni life dy, i kno clara very dun lyk de uni life la...lolz..hahaha..

    eh, u kno liao lerr...alto malaysia gt lot leng lui but australia lagi bnky o...when i first c pun like, OMG~hahahha...

    i love u too~~~muackzzz

    ReplyDelete