Sunday, March 1, 2009

Finish my Front Office liao

woo hoo~~i had finish my front office training today!!feel good bt so feel bit bad...hahah..cos no more plying around..and started tomoro i will be very very tiring n busying ...cos i'm goin to the housekeeping department man....aiks..bt nvm..can learn new things...

today, i went to check my old blog account, i read a terrible stupid ppl's comment..tios person is not de first tym to leave a jerk comment...before bomb my blog..tis person ever bomb my frens blog too..i duno wat happen to tis person..isit his/her life is tooo boring or miserable....OMG!!!so wu liao...bt anyway, so when u guys c "IMCONFUSED"tis person's blog or wat..please tell me...or blog them...cos they will try to disturb u...cos..u kno==?he/she is a jerk..his/her jealousy so strong..so tios dog keep biting others..so becareful...hehe

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha...so funny oh this post...lol...Dog keep biting others...LOL...

    ReplyDelete