Monday, March 30, 2009

Busy Moment

hv been a while i din update my blog la...act i'm quite busy with my stuff now..i have to done my transfer program to Aus..i have to back to college to get my letter for de training department so they allowed me to finish my traning early..oh dear, i'm goin to leave kk tis comeing june 19, and i might be a year won back to kk cos my study is quite rush atually...so for sure and 100% i will miss my dear dear jimui(Aileen, Clara, Joyce, Lavinia, Nat) very very much ah.....hope they will miss me too(they sure will)wakakakak...

oops, forgt to tell wat college or uni i'm goin tim.. i'm goin to Griffith uni, bt brfore tat i hv to done my diploma(3sems) in QIBT, if i pass it den i will cont in Griffith Uni lo...so now i'm getting ready all my documents for tis.....hmmmm....

1 comment:

  1. although now u in brisbane dy, but i wanna talk about my feelings when i know tat u are going to aus.
    i felt very sad and started crying oh, coz in kk u are the only one who can always teman me, coz my holiday and ling and joyce and lav's almost everytime oso not same wan, unless is december lar. I sdnly feel tat i m very lonely in kl oh, coz at least u got lav in aus teman you, then joyce and ling together in miri. I very jealous you all can go study there. At first i wish to go to study in UK wan, but since you all oso there, make me wanna fast fast go australia study with you all oh. I miss you all very much oh tatym. almost every time oso miss you.
    i remember when u haven started training, we always talk on the phone until ppl always tot we SS, haha! make me so miss you only ler.

    sobs, love you sarah.

    ReplyDelete