Monday, March 30, 2009

My Recently

ai...recently so tired lerr me...i dun think i will not choose housekeeping once i get a job la....cos its rili very tiring job...nth special, just make up room la, or turn down room...
o ya~ydy i saw Julien Cheung Chi Lam(HK Star) togeta with his family, they are having holiday for bout 4 days, and i'm lucky cos i manage to get in to his room and hav turndown service...its rili cool~~~i'm so hapy and cant wait for de next day..
so de next day, mean today, i was so so happy cos i kno tat i will be together with my buddy to turndown bed for the VIP club floor, and i'm so damn excited man...wakakaka..bt too bad, my period make me suffer and cant get to c them directly..OMG!!!its rili pissed me off u kno...aiks...bt nvm, i still gt tomoro's chance to have turndown service for them...and i will be in a good condition for it...USH!!!

lastly, i think i will be slow to update my blog la, cos recently i'm rili busy bout my transfer program and yet i'm gointo start my extra 2 more hours working tym...bt i'm sure once i'm free i will be update my blog...so my dear fren..must wait for me...muackzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment