Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hoiday Planning!!

wooohoo~~i cant wait la my july holiday n my year end holiday alto now is still ealry year...OMG~~i gt lot lot plans man...wakakkaka...

hmm...when my july n august holiday, at first i was either plan to go for training in australia or just do part time in secret recipe...at first i wan so keen to go aus bt when i think deeply, if i go australia i cant go for USA with my sister, so Australia and USA of cos i choose USA la..so de conclusion is " july n august holiday will be spend in secret recipe"...kekeke...

so secondly, i'm goin to USA tis year end which is november, i will go with my sister...oh yeah~~!!!and i'm totally excited...hahahaha...

lastly, my dear wawa was planning to go singapore tis coming xmas...i cant wait for tis day...i nvr go for holidays with my dearest ji mui gang(lav, wawa, joyce, ling &etc.)OMG!!so so happy man....anyway, bfore tis day come, i have to save more money,tats y i was plan to go for part time...hehehehe....

anyway..i hope tis plan will happen...

2 comments:

  1. Haha, good lar u go US..can see oilun jie jie agen..I dono how long din see her dy..coz last time she come back that time i oso din see her oh i think..

    btw, u curi my big bang fansite ah?? hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalo yalo..i curi r big bang fansite o...can ont first...hahahah...yalo..can go c oilun gugu...and GUAI LU+OU~~wakakakak..eh!!ur mum gt ask us bring u go worr..hehehe..den good u can folow us...hahahhaa...i miss u la..bt owes msg pun no reply de...

    ReplyDelete