Tuesday, February 24, 2009

my c0nfuSing Life ah!!~~~

hmmp...recently 我感觉很迷惑。。duno y...i duno wat i rili wan in my life...now i'm worming in a hotel...at first i dun rili lyk working in de hotel bt after while i have use to it...bt actually i dun rili kno wat i wan to b when i grow up...tis is my first part i get 迷惑.secondly, i owes think tat wat kind of love i will get, i'm not desperate of tis kind of thing..just mb i've grow up,so keep thinking bout my future...when i keep listening to my colleagues' love story, i will think of my future family too...how would it be??wat kind of family i will get??? bt anyway, i dun have the feeling to get involve to tis LOVE stuff.so,mb i'm not enough mature yet..need time to teach me...mb once i get my fate den it will be...hehhe...third things will be my study or my education future......OMG!!!i duno wat i will be in the future man..i'm owes HAPPY GO LUCKY..hmmp....duno la...walk one step count one step la...hmmm....actually i still gt many things to rite wan..bt my daddy wana3 use my computer so have to stop here lo...hehehehe.....see u guys in my next blog la...

No comments:

Post a Comment