Wednesday, July 1, 2009

my first day class...

today is my first day class...i wake up at 7.25 and i'm still late to de class...u kno y???cos i miss 2 bus(425,435), i'm so nervous cos i first tym take bus to college alone, last week my dad acc me to college o i nt rili use heart to rmb wat i shud do, today i miss de bus ccos i'm jz too nervous till i forgt to raise my hand to the bus and the 2 busses passed i\jz right infront of me. no longer i felt tat i will gointo be late so i jz tak 444 bus to the cultural centre den take another bus to my college, i walk fast to my class n my leg is pain as well...
anyway, today i've knew some new frens, bt they all from china, 1 lady name Tracy, jz sit beside me, she is so helpful n kind. she helped me to look for my text book..she is rili a kind n nice gal...hehehe...

other den tat, i realise tat oersea study is rili nt easy cos i nvr do hwk through internet bt they do, so i hv to keep ask my new classmate to teach me how...so hope tat i can learn faster...heheh...after that i went home n meet my sis. in the afternoon around 4 sth, me n my sis went to QS mall to buy some groceries..n its rili heavy, nvm , once in a while...

kla..till here first...tmr need to wake up early so need to sleep now..hehe...!!

3 comments:

  1. hahaha, 1s time alone dy late for class ah..LOL
    me oso oh! 1s day I already miss class oh, 10:30am the class i oso cannot wake up oh. swt.

    hahaa, u go shop for groceries with ur sis, sounds fun oh! Im so jealous baby..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz..hahahah...dun jealous baby..cos u gt SOMEONE acc u wat...eehhehe..i'm de 1 shud jealous...heheheh....yalo first day tu late liao lo, luckily de lecturer din sake me o...heheheh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, good lar. Paling yeng one lor you, 1s day dy late, lol...back to your KK style dy. How you go college ah now?? still sekolahku rumahku ka??? hahahaha..

    ReplyDelete