Monday, July 27, 2009

28 July, Tuesday

Today, i have n class so feel free to look at my blog n update my blog, cos Lavinia is complaining tat i din update my blog...hahaa...

Firsly, i get my part time job dy in Subway, working with my sister, n thanks t her cos sh helped me to get the job...tis job was tiring n first day work already late for 10 minits!!DENG!!!luckily my sis helped me put agen, if not sure kena gorengsotong sudah....anyway, recently fel bit stress cos of my studies..ai..its sohardtouderstand e question n it pissed me off~~damn it!!!and seem like studyingin CHINA more than inAUS, cos ppl here lyk to correct my Chinese more den my english, dun think i can improve my english, bt mb chinese...ai... anyway, ydy i received a msg from my dear wawa, and ifeel touch co she miss me so much, n of cos i miss her so much too, bt ZUI BAI my phone owes no credit de, no credit nvm, duo how to recharge it back summore..aiks..so sorry my dear, nt i dun wan to reply u is just my phone no creditto reply, sorry bou tat, i willgo and recharge it tmr and msg u honey...

After all, i just look at clara's blog, n its all bout our gang: A,J,L & me. walao...i hop my english is good enough cos clara n joyce seems to describe us very well n i wan2 do o bt i english rili super lan la...later describe bu ying gai describe de thngs o...diu~~~nvm...i miss all babe, tis is enough liao...i miss them so much~~

No comments:

Post a Comment