Sunday, July 5, 2009

06 July

Tis morning i went to my class at Southbank(SBIT), the class was so boring and yet its process for 4 hours...kill me man!!bt nvm, nxt week start, my class will be in the kitchen, bt before tat i have to get my uiniform n the equipment first.

Btw, for me is nth rili special for me to say here cos i haven gt any big things happen like clara do..heheheh...i just miss my babies: Aileen, Clara,Joyce n Lavinia. Today i gt ply sms with Lavi, she was in the snow mountain with frens, btthe funny thing is her fren plying ski bt she sit aside reading book, WTH, hahah...ppl go njoy dia pergi study...funny lady...after a hwile we stop chatting dy cos she was sleepy.

afta my class i went home lo, nth to do, jz updating my blog n wait for my sister to come bak n open de door for her....
ok!!till her den...will cont nxt tym...hehe^^

No comments:

Post a Comment