Monday, January 25, 2010

stupid people!!!

actually, i dun understand y there are so many fucking shit people that lyk to mind ppl's business...just like my shoutbox, there is a person "GUEST". tis person was writing nonsence in my blog, since so dare to write nonsence y dun u just post ur name der as well, YES!! my english is bad, so wat, i admit that, i nvr say my english is good wat, tats y i'm try to improve my english, but it is non of ur fucking business...if u r not happy with my blog, just back off, no1 use the gun to force u to read it man~~so, if u dare to post sth shit on my blog, post ur name as well, so i can FACE TO FACE with u and ask wats the porblem with u huh!!!before u tok bad bout a person, please tok to the mirror yourself..it will show how childish u are asshole~~

1 comment:

  1. ya worr....bikin panas wanba...konon say my english not good ba...their english not tat good oso wat...rili ah, they shud look at the mirror lo...ai..wat to do kan ling, they jealous of me ba tats y~~ca understand wan...hahahah

    ReplyDelete