Monday, January 25, 2010

miserable moment!!

It as beeen a loooooonng tym i din update my blog~hmmm...cos of my laziness or busying having fun outside??!! wondering huh~~tis few weeks, shud be doing my revision n assignment actually, bt i went to have fun with fren in order to stay with my boooookkss~~~therefore, last two weeks were assignment due week, i had been rushing to done the assignments, and of cos, i done all of it at last, alto is kinda last minits..tis is wat i do usually...hehehe...actually, i have lot picture plans to upload here, but, cos of kmy laziness agen, i decide to upload in FB instead of here weh~~ehhehe...sorry~~
anyway, tis saturday will be my first paper, ROOM DIVISION MANAGEMENT, and i haven start to touch it yet, cos i'm headache with my accounting, i aim distinction for accounting, so i must spend more tym on tis unit instead the other two units...hehehehe....choosy hor..wat to do i lyk calculation,i dun like memorising, it kills me~~boo~~my exams oni gt 3 unitsin 2 days, but there are 4 days in betweento let me revise my information system which i fail in my mid sem exam...hahaha...so i have to start study hard now..to get a good result...i'm rili bored to be a CELLEGE students anymore, 3 year in college, i'm rili sick of tis, so in order to become UNI student, i will motivate myself to get good marks...hehehe...and the benefit is, i'm gointo have the same holiday, same study time with frens n family. Not lyk now, ppl are having holiday n i still nid toseat for exams...heheheh...

Lastly, i'm very excited as well, because still gt 12 more days left i will back to MALAYSIA to c my dearest babes, sweetheart, lao po, darling, honey n wateva sweet name...hahaha...n of cos, i can c my parents~~wakakkaak....
when i go back to M'sia, i will sure go for shopping~~its my desire~~lolz~hahaha

okie..stop here first...have to cont my study de weh~~hehehe...XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment