Monday, May 18, 2009

wat a UNBELIEVABLE person..!!

today i'm rili very veyr not happy n very upset bout it...i rili duno tis person rili taaaaaaaat super TUK SIT man...OMG!!!! well, he is my fren n more den fren(considering), he is a guy y dun he be a gentleman bit de lerr...he needs money n either me as well. today check in he get 2 room tat can get upsell for 7 nits, it shud be a bug amount, i wana share 1 room bt he dun wan...wtf man...i upsell i share he pula...OMG!!!i rili considering for him wat call FRIENDS!!!!v ever said that if v get upsell togeta v will share n omg!!!he rili make me very upset n super disappointed of him...i;m not i will back to normal with him ont..bt probably will back to super normal so called fren...

I rili miss my frens very much: clara, joyce, lavinia, aileen, junyan,charles(sunway),herenna,etc...cos no1 can GANTI them in my heart. i rili miss u guys very very much la....

2 comments:

  1. which ci bai make my sweetheart angry oh...haha..dun nget la.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. walao...at 1s i wanna leave comment tam sia our miss sarah, then i see lavinia's comments i oso hak dao oh...lol...ganas man~ haha!!

    Don angry lar =) if the person liketat means not worth being angry about him lor...don k him la got us teman u de darling!!

    ReplyDelete