Friday, May 1, 2009

1st of May

today, its was 100% fully book in our hotel, so its rili totally very super busy...hahahah....and today oso my Director of Room, Mr Michael Tan last day in our hotel, and v celebrate farewell for him...hehehe..and v eat big big cake...wakakakaa...and after tat cos today is bz tym, so my duty manager asked me to sty back 1 hour n i say ok lo...ehhehe...bt however tis afternoon i just ans a cal from a outsider, tis person is try to make a reservation, bt i'm trying to answer his question, bt actually not rili sure for de answer i gave to him so i ask my fren to helped me out, and in tis evening i get a complaint from tis bastard.... wat the fuck man....he say he very disappointed fro my service la wat la tis la..shit!!!hw i kno jeh...rili kimak tis person...curse him man....say y de hotel din train de staff properly konon, yes, i'm a trainee wat, of cos sure i gt things tat i duno la...stupid...he said tat he dun trust de hotel dunt think wan to make reservation in tis hotel...cibai betul...make me so angry...hng!!!

2 comments:

  1. lol...cibai ah......lol.so funny.ahhaha.and the mr khalid one..lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...yalo yalo...i found that tour guide de FB u kno...and the MR khalid tat wan rili a big big experience o...u kno la nvr try nvr kno ma...hehehe

    ReplyDelete