Saturday, November 21, 2009

21 nov

tis day is my lao po ling birthday~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweetheart~~~now u r 20 liao, dun ever laugh at me say i'm old k~~~hehehehehhe....
besides that, tis day we went to baron bay day trip~~its rili very very fun but is too hot on tat day, n i get black liao~~sobs sob~~~nvm, bt i still very very enjoy tis trip...firstly, i was kinda hangover cos of the day before de alcohol in my body still haven gone yet, so bit tipsy n tired n HEADACHE, anywya, after i ate a panadol i get better n better n den start to be crazy~~~hahahahah....while v r on the way to our destination, me n my sis lyk crazy ppl sing in the car happily~~hahahhaha....and we take many many pictures~~we went to c the beaches, its rili ril AWESOME~~~super nice view...after we went to c sun set~~~hahahaha~~~omg~~~its rili enjoy man~~~hahahaha.....after al tis trip we went to gold coast to have our dinner~~~we gt order CHICKEN N DUCK~~~hahahahah.....so funny~~we make lot laugh when dinner tym~~after tat, the whole day trip make everyone tired so once we get into the VAN, v all fall asleep~den go home~~hahahaha.....all the pictures are in my FB profile~~hehehe...so if wana kno more can go to my FB profile to have a look~~~hehehe...kla...till here la~~

No comments:

Post a Comment