Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm Back!!!


hmm...have been long time din write blog liao...cos kinda busy with my stupid asignment n presentation, now agein final exam tis saturday till nxt wednesday, it makes me sick!!!anyway, ydy i checked my portal i get back my result for academic, i'm happy cos i'm pass.However, today i get back my marketing presentaion n report, and its oni gt 12 out of 30..SHIT!!!!!damn~therefore i need to study very hard in order to get good marks..

anyway, recently i'd interest in 1 phone, which is T707, it rili looks so nice, especially gt my fav color, so i ask my pasrents to biy it in kk in order for me to sign a plan in 3 which will be more expensive den buy it in kk...tis is the pic of T707.


2 comments:

  1. yee i dun wan slide phone agen la..i wan flip phone....heheh...yet i bought dy lo tis phone...wakakakka

    ReplyDelete